Ok look I love this girl with all my heart and she knows that I love her and she has told me a while ago that she had feelings for me but she had a bf. But now she doesn't have a bf and she has told me that she loves me but she's afraid of us getting together because she's worried that the relationship between us two could turn out bad like the rest of her relationship she's had. So you see I have no clue how to prove to her that I really do love her and I want to be with her... But I'm almost to the point of just forgetting about her because of how many times she has turned me down...
TheGiant92 TheGiant92 18-21, M 11 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Cool story bro.

Best Answer

watch that movie "What's your number" make her watch it, if she doesn't go for you after that forget it, she's not in love with you.

Best Answer

why are you being an option ?

Best Answer

you love her right? with all of your heart? then fight for her!!!!!! if you love her that much you have to fight! And it seems to me that she just wants to hear that you will fight for her. Tell her that even through the bad times, and there will be some, there always are, that you will fight for her no matter how bad it gets. Tell her you love her and want to be with her that much. Tell her you would fight for her even if it's bad, and that you would push through the bad times together, you would get through it together.Just.............fight for her :3

Best Answer

What's the issue going on between you and this girl, love? Can you elaborate a little?

Best Answer

Wheres the question at dude thats no question and u cant tell ppl not to answer ur question

Best Answer

***

Best Answer

I feel like their's a but in there..but....

Best Answer