bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 24 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Intimacy

Treat them mean, keep them keen. Or so they say.

Best Answer

LOL ! That's one I hadn't heard xD

Best Answer

UK saying.

Best Answer

The thrill is in the chase....the hunter and the prey. The lines get blurry when it comes to relationships.

Best Answer

You are metabolically poetic XD

Best Answer

My personal experience has taught me, that if you play easy to get, most men lose interest! So have found it necessary to play their stupid game of hard to get, gets the man....works like a charm.

Best Answer

Wisely said & mostly true - Women learn caution from careless men.

Best Answer

Its true from a biological perspective, but only partly true if we're talking about playing hard to get the way girls normally do. Girls play hard to get to pique the interest of guys. It's more interesting for anyone if the person isn't laying at your feet. If you like someone who may or may not like you, and then go lay at their feet asking for a belly rub, you aren't as likely to get results.

If that makes any sense..

Best Answer

If a woman plays hard to get I just walk away and spare myself the headache of dealing with her.

Best Answer

Makes sense to me. ;)

Best Answer

Girls only play hard cuz they love the attention but once the deeds dun the begins to look else wer haha

Best Answer

Yes.

There is a very good reason for this which transcends humans: any male mammal is capable of fathering offspring from multiple partners simultaneously. This approach is optimal for assuring his genetic success. Females by contrast have relatively limited reproductive capacity and therefore a far greater interest in choosing the best possible mate; the mate that is most likely to assure that her offspring survive to reproductive age.

(All of which is a nice way of saying guys want to screw, women want rich guys!)

You might want to wiki: Moulay Ismaïl Ibn Sharif!

Best Answer

c/because/while/

Best Answer
Best Answer

I've never believed I had the luxury of playing anything.

Best Answer

guys don't play hard to keep we're simple to please

Best Answer

Can you say COMMITTMENT ? ;)

Best Answer

see thats the problem we don't mind being in a serious relationship but when you use words like commitromneyment that sounds like kinda scary like an eternity thing or something

Best Answer

Relax - I won't say that scary word again ;)

Best Answer

wanna make out??

Best Answer

To an extent, but it is a bit generalised.

Best Answer

yeah for the most part

Best Answer