I'm happy with my body and I really am confident.. but at times, when I look at the stretch marks i have on my body (not thaaaaat visible but still easy to see) and thighs.. I just..get so depressed. My boyfriend hasn't seen my body for ages and I've lost weight and cuz of that I got the stretch marks..I'm not big or fat, I'm just curvy, and I love that..But I'm afraid when we'll meet he will not like the stretch marks.. He has this perfect image of me in his head.. I do send him pictures, and he loves me the way I am.. But when I haven't seen him for so long time I get insecure for a sudden! And I hate that, because I'm not this type of person.. I don't mind going out without make up because I still feel beautiful and usually I am really confident. anyone been in this situation? And guys what do you think about stretch marks… your gf has some?
ixHoney ixHoney 18-21, F 3 Answers Jun 8 in Community

Honestly I don't think they mind. He's probably proud of you if anything. It's all inevitable

Best Answer

I think scars and stretch marks r just an inevitable part of life...advertisers r always going to photoshop them out to have u believe that they don't. I'm sure that that is the last thing on ur boyfriends mind😊

Best Answer

I can't speak for anyone else, but I find stretch marks and scars to be really sexy.

Best Answer

Ahh, that's good! Im glad to know that

Best Answer