nordicabduction nordicabduction 18-21, M 18 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You dont. Find girls that are not so shallow.

Best Answer

Be who you are if someone cant except you that way then that's there problem. If everyone was the same life would be boring :0)

Best Answer

Just be yourself, you can't change them

Best Answer

**** those girls, dude you look cool. I like your hair, looks cool! :D Don't let them get you down.

Best Answer

Sounds like me at 18, heh. What worked for me was changing up my social scene. I also put a -little- (and I mean a little) more effort into my appearance as I did so.

Best Answer

Whaaaaaaaat?<br />
common buddy, that is how you have made yourself think.<br />
I have seen my friends, they are much -not more nice looking than you- types, and they have so pretty girlfriends.<br />
confidence matters more rather than looks, idk, why you think its usually because you don't look nice.

Best Answer

Don't worry about them. There are plenty more out there in the world. Go broaden your horizons.

Best Answer

On one hand, I do agree with others, that you should be yourself and forget what other's think of you.<br />
On another, I was in your position at one point, I decided to change myself, physically and mentally. I got muscular, ate healthier, and had a better attitude about life. For me, what other people thought of me, really pushed to become a better person. I used to be lazy and depressed about it. After hearing a lot of negative things, I figure that there is something really wrong in my life and made a change.<br />
Besides what others think of you, if you think that your life is hitting a road block, change it! Change your looks if you think that's what is needed. Do what you have to do!

Best Answer

Looks change over time, so whatever you don't feel doesn't look nice about you will most likely change. Plus, why should someone ba<x>se their opinion about your character over something superficial regarding external appearances? If they do, then they're not worth your time anyways. Ignore them and continue to be yourself. Good Luck :)

Best Answer

Presentation of one self is of great importance always, be yourself but present yourself well, because perception goes a long way. Some day, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Best Answer

Develop your own style. Pay attention when someone does notice you. What were you wearing? I bet if you were feeling good about yourself too, that would also change how they look at you. Find more interesting girls. Like the nicer, not so pretty girls.

Best Answer

wat r u talking <br />
we dont change for girls........

Best Answer

I have been there. Your situation will correct itself, as yourself and your peers mature.

Best Answer