startingpointguard33 startingpointguard33 26-30, M 9 Answers Apr 7, 2012

Since women are usually the fairer sex & love to be enamored for their beauty...it makes more sense that the more flawed you are, the less makeup they have to use

Best Answer

A lot of girls want to marry a man like their father and they think their father is seriously flaswed.

Best Answer

I think that relationships that could be called co-dependent are sometimes characterized by the women this way: "Oh, I love a bad boy!"<br />
So here is just a little dime store psychology: The woman probably had a parent who made her feel that she had to beg for love - an absent parent, or a present parent who was hard on her.<br />
Or, she had a deeply flawed parent (mental illness, addiction) and is hooked into the idea that love means changing someone.<br />
Or, some very healthy girls like to hang around with the wrong men, because it is a way of rebelling without really misbehaving. The guy can drop out of school, do drugs, get into trouble, while she remains a sober A+ student.

Best Answer

LOL shame men like that deserve to be loved as well right? So yes women are loving like that to even give that baldy or that huge nose pot belly guy a chance dont judge now you aint purrrfect yourself... guess there's someone for everyone out there perfect or imperfect

Best Answer

ewww i dont like guys like that lol......

Best Answer

Because they like fixing things/telling guys what to do/having things to complain about. That's my guess anyway :P

Best Answer

Pssshaw!

Best Answer

what flaws are you speaking of?

Best Answer

bald spot, pot belly, huge nose, pock marked face....too short, hair flyin, boogers hangin, farts smellin, belches out loud...etc etc

Best Answer

absolutely what i was talking about!

Best Answer

I figured dude...but seriously....there are plenty of low life women out there....I prefer them myself...you can be yourself &amp; still get a hottie...if you dont mind a few cigarettes, bottles of booze &amp; bare midriffs out in public...believe me the prudish intellectual high society crap is not for LOTS of guys...thats why they get divorced from those bitzhes

Best Answer