Laugh really, really hard like I'm doing now

Best Answer

cover the children's eyes

Best Answer

I'll try not to laugh so hard :))

Best Answer

that girl is day dreaming!!!!!

Best Answer

Can we do that?

Best Answer

Males do it all the time. Type one piece bathing suit .

Best Answer

That was Sarcasm with a capital S

Best Answer

*shrugs* whatever floats your boat.

Best Answer

each to their their own.

Best Answer

*vomits*

Best Answer

I am a guy and have worn a woman's one piece speedo styled swim suit at a private swim club and under my clothes, like underwear at times. It feels great, feeling so soft and snug on my male anatomy, especially taking it off when wet. The clinging soft lycra nylon slowly coming down as I'm peeling it off, while in the shower rinsing off the pool water, is sensational, while pulling and tugging it down closer and closer to my unavoidable erection. This is the ticklish and slow part, getting the one piece racing swim suit off, unsnugging all my male privates, erect penis, tickling from the tight material slipping away and off, rear buns finally all of me comes free from the beautiful fitting swimsuit, as it flutters down my legs to my ankles, then step out of the tangled wet woman's one piece swimsuit. If me as a guy was feeling very aroused in a one piece racing swimsuit, I wonder what women goes through, when wearing a one piece speedo racing suit. It must give a tickling sensation for them, especially when wet and trying to take it off.

Best Answer

hmmmm,he should do something about that bikini line.

Best Answer

well,from my exprience,one may think you'e sexy(which is a high majority),and others think you look wreid

Best Answer

I've seen that before, he's never lived it down.

Best Answer