Down2Earth23 Down2Earth23 70+, M 8 Answers Feb 18 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, that way I can position my mouth in a way that allows the *** to get in my mouth, and my tongue in a good place as well, so that I can then spit it out when he's done. Still **** in my mouth, I can spit.

Some women want to know so that they can take him in further and the *** just flows right down her throat like a drink of water.

Best Answer

Surely it is the least can do, unless its been agreed beforehand not to say

Best Answer

V knows long before I do that I am about to ***. She can sense it and usually she gets insatiable about that time and demands in her lovable way that I finish in her mouth. She doesn't get an argument.

Best Answer

If you were the giver, wouldn't you?

Best Answer

I don't need him to warn me, I can usually tell when he's getting ready to finish. If he just goes with it and lets it happen it's fine with me.....but if he's in the mood where he wants to let me know, I kind of find that hot too! It's nice that it's never the same, that sometimes he does tell me and sometimes he doesn't!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

i cant help but let you know, cuz i moan a lot. then after, i'd wana go down on you and return the favor

Best Answer

Are you flirting with me?

Best Answer

maybeeeee. is it ok if i am?

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

well, i'm Jack. whatcha up to today?

Best Answer

Message me

Best Answer