unhygenic ..source of infection... this one thing i cant do... i tried doing it but cudnt keep up with it...i mean if u grow them then dont work at all lmao!..
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 13 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

I can't have either in my profession...nursing. It's very unhygenic. I gag when I see someone biting their nails!! Plus..I'm way to low maintanence to spend the time painting my nails. ****** me off spending all that time on them...only to have it chip off 2 days later.

Best Answer

I've seen some nurses who still do it. Wouldn't want them at my bedside. Some I wonder how they're able to get those gloves on when they need to.

Best Answer

ya i have seen that,..

Best Answer

yeah, I've seen it too. It's pretty gross. Plus, I've always wondered. Those women who have the REALLY long nails...how do they wipe their @ss?? *gag* No telling what's up under their nails!!!

Best Answer

I have really strong nails, so growing them is easy. The problem is I can't have them for martial arts because I can unintentionally scratch a guy. They hate that, ha ha.

Best Answer

It is a suggested fashion for women through ages.

Best Answer

I wonder this myself. I don't think they look attractive and they ARE unhygienic and restrictive. And you can tell if they're false. Makes me gag to see people with long nails preparing food. Bitten nails look worse though.

Best Answer

shorter and unpainted looks better to me anyway. :)

Best Answer

Artistic ex<x>pression.

Best Answer

And dont polish them because its sticky and annoying , but i do grow them middle sized in case in need to remove orange shells :) But if you wash them 3 times daily its ok )

Best Answer

I like the look :-)

Best Answer

I use Q-tips....to wipe

Best Answer

hahaha...gross!

Best Answer