Sparrowhawk1161 Sparrowhawk1161 51-55, M 7 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Romance & True Love

i dont think ive ever been asked out by a guy. ive always had to do it. lol

Best Answer

I think it's about time don't you think?

Best Answer

i would ask you out!! xx

Best Answer

Asking guys out is kind of cool. No questions asked! You like him. He knows it! If he doesn't get it...what? Right! You can make the rules, too! Some guys can be turned on when a girl actually asks him out. Your confident about what you want. He knows that. You want him. He knows that, too. You are in control of the entire situation. If, he tries to gain control... you just give him a look that says, "I asked you out! Not you! You are mine. Show me what I want to see. What I see in you! Am I wrong?" Do you really beleive he gain control? Do you really believe he would not be turned on about a confident girl who takes the reigns. NO work on his part. None at all... you are doing it. For many guys, that could be like an aphrodeziac. It's just to hard to resist!

Best Answer

No, because in my case the guy is with someone else (and he's gay). So being assertive would spoil any chance at friendship...

Best Answer

If he is not interested enough in me to ask me, I sure am not going to reach out to him.

Best Answer

OK.

Best Answer

What if he was very shy? He really likes you. But, he is afraid you might not like him. He is the sensative type. He really only wants to get into relationship if he believes it really would work. Yet, he has doubts you might not really like him. So, he passes you by... even though all his instincts says he really should ask you out. He might want to ask you, but he is afraid of getting hurt, because he's the type who would stick to it. He would, if he feels safe, actually commit to actually knowing you, not foresaking you. It's his own sensativity that get's in the way, because his own sensativity is what allows him to actually look for something in a relationship beyond just a casual aquaitance. He's interested... but just sensative enough to be boyfriend material and frightened of heartache...

Best Answer

If I found a man like that I would fall head over heals in love with him. How would I know that he liked me if he did not tell me? I would think he was just another man otherwise. And for me he would need to tell me he is sensitive so I would open my heart to him. My heart is very closed to the cold hearted typical man.

Best Answer

You can tell if he likes you. A man has many clues in this area. His eyes, for instance. His body language. The way he looks at you.. or the way he doesn't look at you. A closed man is never that closed to a point where he is so involnerable that you can never... ever find him. Just because he is a master of unemotion doesn't mean that he owns that area completely.// Guys throughout history have been told to have no emotions so they can make war protect and hunt for food...and even though we are in the 21st century... it still applies... and is a drawback for them... especially when a society like ours needs not only nuturing mothers but nurturing fathers, too! That is why women, who understand emotions more readily... not perfectly... but better... can help them.// Just because a guy has no courage to ask you out doesn't mean he doesn't like you... or not interested. Many guys are so sensative that they don't believe that any woman would ever like them, when that same disposition creates good boyfriends, lovers and husbands, and fathers. Allowing a guy to make the first move limits a womans ability to find the right guy in this day and age. The same sensativity that creates this problem can be an asset for you. That means waiting for "mister right" can actually limit your ability to find the perfect husband.// Guys do this all the time. Let me take what you said and reverse it... so you see it more clearly.// "If she doesn't give me a sign that she's interested in me, why should I go after her..? There are many girls who give me signs. So, I should go after her? Yet, there is this shy girl... the girl who can not believe that any man would like her. So, she just doesn't let me know she likes me. She's just another girl out of many. She needs to tell me she is sensative and interested so I can open my heart to her. His heart is closed to a woman who never seems interested.// I took what you said and reverse it. "How would I know that she likes me if she does tell (show) me.? I would think she is just another girl otherwise. She needs to let me know she is sensative enough to me so I can open my heart to her. My heart is closed to a woman who's heart is closed to me.//" The guys who do not show emotions and just go through the moves find emotions and brush them off like filler... just something that is in the way and are only looking for a superficial woman... a mantle piece and a woman hopes she becomes more than that. The guys who show emotions are the opposite... finding worth in woman... to the point that they expose their emotions, taking chances on her, hoping they don't get hurt. But, emotions might be painful target, but can be like a saving grace... for now he knows what to deal with so a true and intimate relationship happens. He might not be able to tell you in words how much he likes you fro he is afraid. Yet, every ounce of his character says that he is worth exploring. So, there is a guy who can tell you he likes you and another who can not tell you. If you wait for a verbal confermation a great guy could slip through your fingers. It seems that waiting for a verbal confermation is limiting for finding a fantastic guy! A girl deserves all avenues when finding love...

Best Answer

If I were single .. and saw a man I was attracted to .. I would ask him out. <br />
It's not the dark ages anymore .. AND, I think a man who is right for me would appreciate that.

Best Answer

If he was interested he would let you know...

Best Answer

What if he was so shy, that he didn't think you might be interested? What if his sensativity meant boyfriend matterial?

Best Answer

shy or not, guys will let you know

Best Answer

And, how do you know, "he let you know?"

Best Answer

Sure, why not.

Best Answer