I'm 19, ...shall I get is over with and enjoy being young and wild, .... or shall I wait for the right person .. I don't believe in the 'right person' but I believe in trusting people. To be honest, I'm fed up of being a virgin but I don't want to regret it
KatieM123 KatieM123 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 17, 2012

Not really....I just wish we'd remembered the whole condom thing. Sooooo lucky not to be Fifteen and Pregnant right now o.o

Best Answer

No. Lost it on my wedding night.

Best Answer

Yes i do...it was really bad experience and i talked to my bf about it and then was very sweet to re-take it but i wasnt the same.

Best Answer

I don't really regret it, but it could have been much better and with someone I liked more. It's my past and part of what's made me who I am today....

Best Answer

I followed my cultures strictest traditions in the matter. (In a car, at the beach, in broad daylight). My Aussie Honour is in tact :o) No regrets.

Best Answer

No I don't. He was gentle and didn't rush things.

Best Answer

Yes. I wasted it because he didn't know it was my first time

Best Answer