A guy recently started texting me. I noticed that he was asking questions at the end of each text, and he could talk for a few hours a day- but he'd only text at night, and so I rarely try to contact him during the day, except if we've some previous arrangement or I think he'd find something funny. If he texted me last, I will sometimes drop him a quick Hello text, but I don't care who starts it, as long as we're talking...<br />
I basically respond in the style of texting I think they are used to. As long as it's not constant texts throughout the day, cause I can't keep up with that!

Best Answer

usually, if i don't feel the need to talk to them, but the one guy i do miss, well no i usually have to text him first most of the time

Best Answer

guys point of view = take the first step. we're a bunch of cowards. p.s. we hate texting! a 30 second conversation works alot better. we have short attention spans

Best Answer