Montencof Montencof 51-55, M 5 Answers Apr 11, 2012

YES,Growing up at home I seen my older Brother ******** a lot and I got so hot seing his ***** suirting out of his ****. Several times I seen my Dad jacking-off. After words I went and made myself ***. My brother had a guy spend the night when Mom,Dad and the other kids were gone. The guy got me in my Brothers bed and ****** me. My Brother was peaking in the room. After the guy guy went to sleep my Brother came in the room and got in bed. That made me so extrmely hot and horny I had 2 *******. I never seen my Brother jacking-off after that. Another time I throught I was home by myself. I was going aroundf the house naked when I decided to go mount the corner of my mattress to put my hands down their to rub my **** and *****. I didn't know it but my Dad had came up to my room. God did my Dad eve give me a extremely wonderful ******. After that I never seen my Dad jacking-off again. I did feel my Brother and my Dad shooting their ***** alot. <br />
But seeing a guy jacing-off and watching their ***** fly from their ***** makes me ******.

Best Answer

Well, if it is my husband I sure as hell do!<br />
Okay, and back in my youth, I usually did get turned on watching a boyfriend ************. Other than that, it can sometimes be interesting but not as good as watching a guy you really love doing it.

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. What would you say to a guy who walked up to you and said, "Would you watch me jack off?". Not that I would, but I've oven wondered it that would ever work.

Best Answer

That would make me think they wanted sex

Best Answer

Haha...the way I look at it when a guy is jacking off he's already having sex. Besides, when do we not want sex? Thanks again for responding. Thanks for friending me. I love your pix....what a treasure you are. My best, Monty

Best Answer