Montencof Montencof 51-55, M 5 Answers Apr 11, 2012

YES,Growing up at home I seen my older Brother ******** a lot and I got so hot seing his ***** suirting out of his ****. Several times I seen my Dad jacking-off. After words I went and made myself ***. My brother had a guy spend the night when Mom,Dad and the other kids were gone. The guy got me in my Brothers bed and ****** me. My Brother was peaking in the room. After the guy guy went to sleep my Brother came in the room and got in bed. That made me so extrmely hot and horny I had 2 *******. I never seen my Brother jacking-off after that. Another time I throught I was home by myself. I was going aroundf the house naked when I decided to go mount the corner of my mattress to put my hands down their to rub my **** and *****. I didn't know it but my Dad had came up to my room. God did my Dad eve give me a extremely wonderful ******. After that I never seen my Dad jacking-off again. I did feel my Brother and my Dad shooting their ***** alot. <br />
But seeing a guy jacing-off and watching their ***** fly from their ***** makes me ******.

Best Answer

Well, if it is my husband I sure as hell do!<br />
Okay, and back in my youth, I usually did get turned on watching a boyfriend ************. Other than that, it can sometimes be interesting but not as good as watching a guy you really love doing it.

Best Answer