Me and my best friend were hanging around and her brother and his friend came up to us and they were bugging us about stuff. Then her brothers friend tried to grab my breasts..keep in mind he's 13 and I'm 17. My friends brother then yelled at his friend to never do that again or he would beat the **** out of him. He's almost like my little brother since I'm so close to his sister. But considering how much we argue with each other that was the sweetest thing hes ever done for me. His sister didn't think it was cute, she yelled at her little brother for threatening his friend, then yelled at the friend for what he tried to do to me. I don't know, I think it's sweet when brothers or your guy friends stand up for you like that. My guy friends have done it too.
Chayley Chayley 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Parenting & Family

File assault criminal charges. There should be zero tolerance for unwanted touching. Grabbing breasts today may evolve into rape tomorrow. Better to get him into the criminal justice system sooner than later.

Best Answer

No guy has ever defended me in the real world, so when and if it does happen I'll be sure to let you know. I love when I hear about it though, I think it's so sweet :)

Best Answer

I would do the same thing for you too if another guy tried that with you ! only difference is, I probably would have grabbed his hand and broken it. that would be a reminder not to grab any girls breast without her consent ! :)

Best Answer

Thanks and oh believe me, he got a nice kick to the sensitive area.

Best Answer

nice....lmao serves him right ! :)

Best Answer

that'll teach him to screw around with girls, especially girls that aren't even his age.

Best Answer

hahaha....well, being a guy myself, I can understand wanting to feel them, but, like I said, with her consent. :)

Best Answer

exactly, not that they're that great lol

Best Answer

I have never seen or felt any that wern't that great. lol. as long as they're real, and not plastic....it's all good. :)

Best Answer

ahaha

Best Answer

I think it's SUPER SWEET :-D but never happened to me...no one ever stands up for me...

Best Answer

awe I know I'm a girl so it probably doesn't mean much, but I would defend you!

Best Answer

Aww it means A LOT :-D thanx!

Best Answer

no problem :)

Best Answer