No guy has ever defended me in the real world, so when and if it does happen I'll be sure to let you know. I love when I hear about it though, I think it's so sweet :)

Best Answer

I would do the same thing for you too if another guy tried that with you ! only difference is, I probably would have grabbed his hand and broken it. that would be a reminder not to grab any girls breast without her consent ! :)

Best Answer

Thanks and oh believe me, he got a nice kick to the sensitive area.

Best Answer

nice....lmao serves him right ! :)

Best Answer

that'll teach him to screw around with girls, especially girls that aren't even his age.

Best Answer

hahaha....well, being a guy myself, I can understand wanting to feel them, but, like I said, with her consent. :)

Best Answer

exactly, not that they're that great lol

Best Answer

I have never seen or felt any that wern't that great. lol. as long as they're real, and not plastic....it's all good. :)

Best Answer

ahaha

Best Answer

I think it's SUPER SWEET :-D but never happened to me...no one ever stands up for me...

Best Answer

awe I know I'm a girl so it probably doesn't mean much, but I would defend you!

Best Answer

Aww it means A LOT :-D thanx!

Best Answer

no problem :)

Best Answer