a yes from asking a girl you've never talk to before out? if so how did you do it? and girls if yes how did they do it and why did you say yes instead of no?
whitewolfie whitewolfie 18-21, M 8 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

yep - pick and hand her fresh flowers - works more often than not.....

Best Answer

I received a yes once....many years ago I was in college and noticed a young woman working the dining hall serving line.....someone asked for an orange and she actually spent a moment to pick the best one....I figured that I had to get to know her....asked her to get an icecream with me and she said yes.

Best Answer

and then?

Best Answer

we sat in the park, ate icecream, found out that we had some things in common....it was nice....I graduated the next week and never saw her again. Not exactly the story book ending....I haven't thought of this in years........Now I'm wondering what would have happended if I had tried harder.

Best Answer

It's done at bars all the time, although they usually get to know one another at the bar first...

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer