So there was this guy on another forum (think he was around his 30ies) that had never been close to a woman. He had decided on an approach to pick them up though - if he saw a beautiful woman sitting at a cafe, he would come up to her from behind.. put his hand gently on her back and then pull out some flowers to hand to her. After which he would tell the girl how beautiful she is. The guy was dead serious about it and wouldn't listen to people advicing him against doing so. So tell me now: Is there actually anyone that would go along with this?? Or is he in for a lot of bitchslaps? It gave me a good laugh anyways
tooloaded tooloaded 22-25, M 7 Answers Apr 14 in Dating & Relationships

I hope not. If some guy did that to me, I'd drop kick him.

Best Answer

I think it depends. There's a not so creepy way to do it, I think and it also depends on the personality of the guy and the timing.

Best Answer

I think I know what you mean. But would be a rather risky attempt me thinks

Best Answer

Hmmm risky? Well, if your intentions are clean, I don't really think you'd be bothered by the risks

Best Answer

Yeah but what I mean is that many women would probably just be creeped out regardless.. some are very anti against being touched by strangers (which is understandable). So playing it safe might yield better results

Best Answer

True, but it's always the persons choice. Most women really hate being touched by strangers. I am actually one of them, but there's this one friend of mine, a guy, who does that in a weird way. In a manner not offensive to others. I don't know how he do it, it's his personality I guess.

Best Answer

Does he do it in like a friendly way? I guess that's true, the personality has a lot to do with it. Like the guy I described, he would probably be the type to just fall silent and stare in a creepy way at the girl I'm guessing whereas if you are more socially talented you can make it seem more natural

Best Answer

yeah, somewhat like that. and hes has this very cheerful personality that makes it not creepy. It's something you can't really learn or acquire. It's natural in him.

Best Answer

Man, it is hard to understand women. First when you approach with flowers you get *****-slapped. When you stop giving flowers, she complains...So make up your mind, woman!!!!

Best Answer

Hahaha good one

Best Answer