My suggestion would be, "be yourself". I personally hate investing time on someone who over months turns out not to be who he pretended to be at the beginning. If you want to show that you want more than just getting into her pants then get to know her. Call her (but don't be sticky, even if she likes it. It'll give her room to miss you which is fundamental), how about doing something together? It could be something new for both of you (it will create memories and bring the relationship to another level) or something you like which she never did. Intelligence, kindness and determination is what impresses me in a guy. Give your best shot. Best of luck! :)

Best Answer

I think that it's awesome when the relationship is new and the man reaches over and takes hold of my hand. And just walks together like that. Hand in hand. Nothing more. It gives both really tingly feelings but at the same time it's warm, not perverted. Lol. It's just nice. Then later it can move on to an arm around the person and just nothing more. The worst is when a guy puts his arm around you and then starts French kissing you immediately. It's like Hey!!!

Best Answer

In my opinion it's the little things , it's the random phone calls , remembering my favorite things , just being there . There is no specific move , but there will always be a defining moment . Whether its being there when she cries or helping her on a drunk night , you'll have the moment to prove yourself .

Best Answer

This will lead to you being friendzoned

Best Answer

Not to me , he's asking how to prove he's not just in it for s*x . Of course there's other stuff involved , but if he wants to prove its more than physical how else is he supposed to do it ?

Best Answer

Just take it slow, and you'll be fine. Start out with moderate touching (not sexually), like holding hands etc. then work up to kissing. If you take it little by little then there should be no problem. Remember to ask if shes okay with what you are doing. Ask her and compunicate if she'd like you to slow down the pace of things. some girls won't tell you because they are shy or don't want to hurt your feelings.

Best Answer

I don't make the first move anymore. It has never, ever been successful. If a guy doesn't want to pursue me, then I guess we just won't be together.

Best Answer

Ask to have dinner or dating...

Best Answer

placing his hand on my inner thigh

Best Answer

I say talk to them first, get to know them.

Best Answer

Try to developers a friendship first. Let her get to know you just as a person with no strings. Be kind, and considerate. e.g..... If you know it is her birthday get her birthday, make a point to wish her happy birthday, open the door for her. Make small talk and ask her how her day is going, and show simpathy when it isn't. A woman wanto a man can care for someone else other than just himself. Show her you have a big heart, every chance you get. Don't look her up and down as if she is naked. She initially needs to see adoration not lust.

Best Answer