I loveeeee flirting (especially after a few drinks) ..would be nice to know everyones flirting techniques and what are most effective ;)
KatieM123 KatieM123 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 11, 2012

I dont flirt. 1 . I wasnt trained ,2.I'm the silent / strange kind

Best Answer

I find that for me a girl who can be witty, playful, and is not scared to let me know in a round about way with body language what she wants, and then throw in some sort of teasing, sort of like you think you are going to get it and then she pulls back just a bit so you have to flirt and play a bit more until you get her, get me going a bit and lead the way to better things, that is so hot and fun :-D

Best Answer

I will have this in mind haha ;)

Best Answer

HA ha, well I'm glad that I might have been able to help a bit. I'm sure you know exactly what to do, ha ha, I love it because you know that you girls know exactly how to get us going, LOL. But it's all good, and its so much fun, I have lots of fun with some girls so that is how I knew what works for me. Have Fun ;-)

Best Answer

smiling say hi :), keep being charming, attractive and blend it with that naughty smile, or playful giggle ahaha ;). Just move your body but in sensual ways. No don't *****, more like... playing with your hair, or rubbing your legs especially if your wearing a short dress or skirt.

Best Answer

I like the playful types.I rem this one girl she would bump her shoulder up against me often while we were just standing around talking.She was a funny girl too.She just her body is subtle ways to flirt.That is my fave.

Best Answer

wait i do tease them a little and i sometimes have the guts to play cute love like a quite peck on the cheek lol

Best Answer

i am also shy and smile and laugh and get 2 know them and get 2 know them then flirt in the ways they like it lol:):):0

Best Answer

I find that it's their smile that gets me i suck when it comes to a pretty face i can't say no to what ever they ask.(:

Best Answer

I was never quite sure how to flirt, I still don't. Sometimes people probably think I am when I'm not though.

Best Answer

I'd never flirt, not in my nature

Best Answer

Everyone is different :)

Best Answer

That my friend is called sarcasm ;)

Best Answer

Ohhhhh pahahaha my badddddd :D

Best Answer

Skitting ;)

Best Answer

smile is a good start :D

Best Answer