KatieM123 KatieM123 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 6, 2012

It was awkward. Boring. Disappointing.

Best Answer

My first time was memorable for me.<br />
The guy & I hooked up again years later, and he didn't even remember!<br />
I do think that's funny!

Best Answer

I lived with my bf at 16 1/2 for around 2.5 months, he was patient, we were in puppy love and wanted to marry. Lived in the downstairs area of parents house.<br />
First time, it was morning, light coming through the window. It hurt, but he was gentle and I felt totally loved. But after I saw blood, i ran with a sheet to the bathroom and cried for hours, while he kept consoling me on the other side of the door. Kinda my first everything. <br />
Peace and Light

Best Answer

Horrible, painful and humiliating.

Best Answer

Well my first real time wasn't consensual...and my thighs ached for a week afterward. The first time I did it willing it was only somewhat so since I was drunk and high and I barely remember it. So, I guess I don't really know. My husband lost his virginity to his first gf and her to him, and he said it was pretty awkward and uncomfortable. But at least it was with someone he cared about. I do kind of envy him for that. I'd say if you have the choice, even though it's going to be painful(for girls) and awkward regardless, it's best to do it with someone you know and trust.

Best Answer

yeahhh its quite a difficult decision to make, I'm 19 and at the stage now I want to lose it and I am ready, ...but its the awkward and uncomfortable feeling I'm scared about. I'm not going out with anyone but I dont know if to just get the first time over with, and then it wont be awkward with the person I like

Best Answer

I'd say wait til you find someone you want to give it to...cause even when not a virgin sleeping with a random person can make you feel cheap, dirty, and used. It's not a pleasant feeling and you don't want to look back on losing your virginity and regret it.

Best Answer

My best girl friend is 24 and still a virgin, she is waiting for someone she feels connected enough to sleep with and I respect her for that immensely.

Best Answer

yeahh that sounds about right, ..I will go with my instincts and I will make the right decision, thanks

Best Answer

i had no expectations, so it was fine. it hurt a little, but a lot less than the horrid monthly thing.

Best Answer

It was disappointing actually, lol.

Best Answer

Quite an anti climax

Best Answer

It was perfect

Best Answer

was there any reason for that??? its rarely that you here the word "perfect"

Best Answer

Because it was with the guy i loved at the time, it was just us all day it felt like a movie

Best Answer

it was pretty good, nothing crazy happened.

Best Answer

It hurt :-/

Best Answer

It was fine, not amazing but fine

Best Answer