Therealwolfblood44 Therealwolfblood44 18-21, M 20 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Each to their own man ! I do it all the time :) if your confident enough to give it a go, whether people say youve got the figure for it or not, its no biggie ! Let the stomachs loose !

Best Answer

If you've got it flaunt it!

Best Answer

Yeah but if their fat... Noo offensive lto ' big' people

Best Answer

I think in maybe 1 out of every 70 girls who show their stomach, it looks cute. <br />
On everyone else, it looks trashy, too 90's, or they don't have the body for it.

Best Answer

Pretty (as long as you're not too chubby), but kinda outfashioned.

Best Answer

they are really annoying.the best thing i wud advice is for them to show their boobs instead of their stomach cos it sucks big time

Best Answer

I'm jealous of their confidence. Lol. I hate hearing people say certain girls should wear that and certain girls shouldn't..It's like seriously?? Who are you to say what we should and shouldn't wear?? I just wish I wasn't so insecure to wear stuff like that. Lol.

Best Answer

If they have a very flat stomach it looks fine but when there is any flabbiness it looks just gross.

Best Answer

Depends where they are and why they are showing their stomachs... there are people who really shouldn't. It's not because they're fat, but more because of their body shape in general. People should wear clothes that actually suit them. <br />
Some places are really just inappropriate to show your stomach though. Clubbing or going to the beach or something is fine though.

Best Answer

Envious. I've got a big belly. Boo-hoo!

Best Answer

they're being non threatening, like puppies

Best Answer

depends on their figure.

Best Answer

It makes me hungry.

Best Answer