And I don't mean by a few months. I'm talking about 1+ years younger or older.
peaceloveandfairydust peaceloveandfairydust 16-17, F 24 Answers Jun 12, 2012

I'm dating a guy younger than me. I turned 23 this March, he's 21 now but turns 22 this November.

Best Answer

I dated a guy who is 2 yearss younger than me and it was so natural,he loved me so dearly he accepted me the way i am and i loved him two cos he was matured than older guys i dated before.

Best Answer

I did and married him, he's 7 years younger

Best Answer

! nice!

Best Answer

Im falling for someone that is 5 years older and i dont know if i should go for her because of how society and friends will view us... What should i do?

Best Answer

Yeah why not? A woman is a woman.

Best Answer

if he is matured enough why not?

Best Answer

That's exactly what I think. As long as he's mature and able to handle being with someone older than him, then give it a shot.

Best Answer

yes :) i know many successful and happy couple where man was slightly younger. :) btw thanks for the BA /// it was fast! :)

Best Answer

If I liked the girl and she was a few years older why not?

Best Answer

I dated a girl who was older than me... it was great while it lasted...

Best Answer

I don't see any problem at all with that!

Best Answer

I have a few times.

Best Answer

Dated several women older than me

Best Answer

I must say I did get a chuckle at the difference in perception. I'm 43 years old. For me 10 years really makes no difference since the woman would be either 33 or 53 years old. I can see though as a teenager a year during highschool can mean quite a bit. I dated both an older girl (Senior when I was a Sophomore) and several youngers girls when I was a Senior. Either way it really worked out okay and age wasn't really an issue even when those relationships ended.

Best Answer

I like a guy a year younger i would never have guessed so I kinda wish I didn't know I wouldn't have a problem I just don't want people talking about it like its weird no one has a problem with. 15 year old guy dating a 14 year old girl ?

Best Answer

I have never dated any guy ever younger not even when I was in higher school cause most were not mature enough, they were boys not men. Not one of them knew how to act right.

Best Answer

No Never a younger guy. if it was by a mouth of two ok but a year no way.

Best Answer

I would - if the woman was okay with it.

Best Answer

AgeMeet.com is the #1 Age Gap Dating Site for younger women older men dating . It is Free to post & browse 550,000+ active members. We have been in the online dating business for over 11 years and has achieved tremendous success bringing younger women and older men together!

younger women looking for older men mainly because younger women are attracted older men. older men mature, confident, stable .Mature guys always know how to treat their women.These younger women are looking for their age gap love romance.For older men , Younger women older men relationship will surely make an older man feel young and alive once again. The reasons older men seeking younger women have less to do with sex and everything to do with a profound desire to reassure ourselves that we've still got "it." "It" isn't just physical attractiveness; "it" is the whole masculine package of youth, vitality, and, above all else, possibility.

No age gap is too wide if you both feel so right. Love is ageless and pure. Hence, having a big age gap in a relationship should never pose a problem. Age difference in relationships is no longer important as long as two people find something in common. Totally Free To Place Profile! And Connect with millions of quality members now! Every serious single is welcome here.

Best Answer