Please explain In the past / present
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 30 Answers Aug 1, 2012

About the same. All friends are equal to me and I don't discriminate. Only with guys I can be friends with benefits as well, but that benefit doesn't make one more or less a friend.

Best Answer

I relate to guys better. I do have a few select female friends that I'm close with, but mainly its just easier with guys. They judge less.

Best Answer

men are easy to be friends with, girls are bitchy

Best Answer

I do have some awesome female friends...but probably prefer guy friends...

Best Answer

i go towards girls because i find that i enjoy there company more then men

Best Answer

To both, I try to know both.

Best Answer

I'm a guy that relates better to girls. Most of my Elementary school friends were girls and I used to have girls hitting me up for pics at HS football games. Plus I relate better to girls than guys emotionally (as a rule). Part of it stems from how I relate to my mom emotionally vs. my dad.

During AIM's heyday, someone I knew posted the message "girls are full of shimmer and shine and boys are a sick in the mud" and while I didn't think highly of it at the time, I've come to realize that I thought in a comparable manner during my Elementary School days.

Best Answer

im a girl...but i definetly get along better with guys. most girls are nothing but drama or always wanna talk about hair and makeup and getting there nails done....UHH NO...thats not me i would rather go muddin and fishin and huntin and play football...im not a girly girl...honestly most girls get on my nerves

Best Answer

Girls and one guy but he's no fun

Best Answer

Seems like mostly guys but it all depends on who you are. Most of my girl friends are laid back like me, so we relate well. :D

Best Answer

Slight preference for women, unless referring to musicians in which case there is no difference.

Best Answer

I have good friends of both genders. Oddly, and I guess it is a quirk of my psychology, I care much more about what my female friends think of me.

Best Answer

Girls have never really liked me and if they do it doesn't last long.Guys I have always been able to talk to and my best friends in the universe are men.(Or were when I first met them )

Best Answer

i can relate to both guys and girls , key is to have something in common ,i like to have fun and study ,so no party rocker or total nerd allowed !

Best Answer

I relate more to girls. Even at my age guys still put up that macho front that i hate. You're more likely to find honesty in a female in my experience.

Best Answer

Girls,and my wife hate me for that.

Best Answer

Both. I'm pretty sociable

Best Answer

I find it tricky to find a girl i'm compatible with as a friend. Most just annoy me haha. But guys are so laid back and easy to talk to, just like me!

Best Answer

Most of my friends are definitely guys. With women I tend to be a little bit shy at first, until I get to know with them.

Best Answer

I seem to relate better to women. Most in my friends circle are female and I have female friends. not sure why....i just try to be myself.

Best Answer