melisa1211 melisa1211 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 28, 2012

Guys: Why, out of the blue, do you say you don't like us then once we have moved on say that you still like us?

Best Answer

Sometimes our attraction is not immediate. Also, people both guys and girls desire what he/she can not have. Call it scarcity or other psychological truth

Best Answer

ive always wanted to ask a guy if they've ever ma.sturbated in a weird way, like stuck their thing in a pie lol

Best Answer

ahh growing up and learning from mistakes

Best Answer

yes...penut butter and gelly

Best Answer

Do these jeans make my butt look fat? =)

Best Answer

they probably just make it look great

Best Answer

good one!!

Best Answer

May I rub your belly good sir?

Best Answer

how big is your **** ??

Best Answer

a size that is the cube root of 343

Best Answer

Best Answer

Can men be to nice on a first date or so we play it with a hint of tease?

Best Answer

Question for a girl. What color is your underwear. LOL

Best Answer

The photoshoped rainbow :D

Best Answer

pink

Best Answer

Can we have sex on public on a train

Best Answer

Because of the way you treat us.

Best Answer

what does the female ****** feel like?

Best Answer

+1 ooohh yeah it does

Best Answer

Why do you women think that saying nothing will suffice as to saying something important, such as you want to be done with us..? Gotten that response a few times outta some women, and just feels quite bitchy to me, IDK..?

Best Answer

Guys - why do you date the girls who are a "sure thing" instead of the nice girls?

Best Answer

From the guys perspective, we pay for the dating experience and want a return on investment. Yes, money isn't everything. But also nobody wants to be alone. I would rather have a sure thing than a 50% or less odds of obtaining a happy ending with the nice girl. If you had the option of dating a nice guy or guy who was a sure thing (minus the psychological factor scarcity creates in attraction), but you had the same odds you would wind up alone based on choosing the nice guy. Then, you might choose the sure thing.

Best Answer

Love me

Best Answer