i find it awkward and uncomfortable

Best Answer

Yes I don't mind it just sometimes prefer a female doctor when going to see about lady issues can feel ackward at best with male doctor but got to get passed it Realy

Best Answer

eheh, depends on age and attractiveness, ;)

Best Answer

Hmm...i see :P

Best Answer

Oh my, love. XD

Best Answer

For me Yes because my male doctor is my primary and I've had him sense birth.

Best Answer

As long as they aren't touching me inappropriately or hitting on me while they examine me, I don't care.

Best Answer

I have a woman doctor I can talk to her about everything and she understand me

Best Answer

Are you a doctor? why you ask such a question?

Best Answer

'coz my gf has no qualms dropping it all off for her personal physician (who's incidently a childhood pal of mine) and i find it quite amusing (dunno why..lol)

Best Answer

last medical examination i had by male doctor was embarrassing and uncomfortable.

Best Answer

if they re not gay i guess so :D

Best Answer

nevermind :D

Best Answer

:/ i get it but it's just not ******* funny

Best Answer

What's not funny?

Best Answer

Pass haha.

Best Answer

I assume it depends on how handsome he is,is it? ;P

Best Answer

Well . . . I'm there to get my health checked, not flirt with my doctor. If I wanted to sleep with him, I'd do it out of his office haha.

Best Answer

oh yes

Best Answer

No, I always have a female doctor physicals are awkward in general but I feel like they would be more awkward with a guy doctor. It seems easier to have a woman doctor because they have the same parts as you, understand how you're feeling & I would just feel more comfortable with a woman doctor. That's just my opinion though, some girls like having a guy doctor but everybody is different.

Best Answer

due to heart murmur I got to have check ups every year at the hospital I always see a male doctor the nurse checks my weight and urine sample then I go into see the doctor with a nurse present he asks me questions how have I been feeling and all that then I get undressed down to my bra and panties and he examines me listens to my heart and lungs and presses on my stomach

Best Answer