I went out with a quite a few girls that received corporal punishment at school. One was caned on the hand, whereas the other's were slippered, as was my wife. It was very likely some of the other girls I went out with were punished this way, but the conversation never cropped up.<br />
I did know of other girls' that were slippered, leg slapped and hit with a ruler at school too.

Best Answer

Yes. I got the slipper and cane several times.

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean!!!

Best Answer

Yes I went to a private school, corporal punishment was banned in state schools, my parents signed that I should receive it if my behaviour warranted it.

Best Answer

My sister used to get spankings from our principle about once every week but it stopped after she stopped wearing panties to school and they would just talk alone in his office after that. I do not know why that happened but she would not tell me.

Best Answer

Did he spank her on her bare bum with his hands?

Best Answer

You mean spanking?<br />
When I first started kindergarten, the principle lined us up in the hall and told us about getting a spanking by him if we acted up. I laughed a bit, and he smiled at me. I smiled at him because he was smiling at me, then the teachers started acting weird... He wasn't around for much longer after that incident.

Best Answer

Of course I did. Benefited from it too

Best Answer

Yes, cane or slipper mostly.

Best Answer

Yes, but thankfully not too often. I had the cane in my last term when I was nearly 18 - 2 strokes on each hand for being late. I was actually given a detention but offered the cane as an alternative. It would have been too humiliating as a senior girl being in detention and having to write lines with girls from all forms and I had no hesitation in choosing the cane.

Best Answer

Absolutely, got the paddle more times than I could count

Best Answer