Anto815 Anto815 46-50, F 4 Answers Nov 4, 2010

I'm not religious at all and only remember one time I went to church. It was when a friend got married to years ago - somewhen in summer. And of course I was wearing mini (you could call it even micro *lol*) with a tight short top and high heels - just looking like the easy girl I am ;-)

Was so cool to have all those twats staring at me... I love any kind of sexual provocation *lol*

Best Answer

Babes in mini skirts at church! Uh, Father, it's been three years since my last confession, and, well, I'm coveting right now... ;)

Best Answer

i hav yes i always wanted 2 wen i was yungr but my mom wudnt let me so wen i moved out on my own wen i went 2 chruch i wud wear mini skirts an bare legs and heels. I had a few times where i was asked not to dress like that again by someone at the church. I did it cuz i luv the attention i get from the guys.

Best Answer

Nah! Mom wouldn't let me leave the house with one... But I would do it if she allowed

Best Answer