I read one of John Gray's book" and he mentioned women are likened to waves". i think I agree... he is such a great author.
travelersdock travelersdock 31-35, F 13 Answers Mar 7, 2013 in Intimacy

Waves are powerful, unpredictable and dangerous as well as beautiful and amazing. It takes a person with a developed intellectual understanding and physical discipline to learn to enjoy the waves. Truth is, everything in life can be like a wave... But, why are women like waves? You are fluid and flowing, ever changing with the tide and yet pulled by the moon. And much like the waves crashing upon the shore you are capable of eroding the strongest stones in a persons heart. And just as someone who forgets to respect the power of the waves you are capable of drowning a person into a deep emotional abyss. ... I can go on but this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to comparing women to waves.

Best Answer

aww... this is so nicely said.
I hope I won't be the wave the can erode a persons heart-again. I feel like wanting to apologize to that one.

Best Answer

It's okay to erode the stones in our hearts... sometimes we need it as a way to help us grow and learn. Young (and old) hearts are often a casualty of our lovers desire to experience life beyond the current reality. -- On behalf of my own once broken heart, thanks for the apology. I forgive you.

Best Answer

hahaha, you are so cute and humble.
I read one article way way back and it said that those who would ask for an apology for other people are "humble".

Best Answer

we ebb and flow in the same way, whether its our periods or moods or desires, whatever. And its like the sea lapping against the shore, sometimes the waves come in gently, like a kiss, a way only a woman knows how, and other times they come in a rush, like a passion overwhelming. Likes waves also, when we decide to do somethng we do it, I definitley do, when I set my mnd to something I do it, waves are the same, no stopping them :)

Best Answer

like waves we are controlled by the moon

Best Answer

what could the moon represent I wonder?
pls.answer for me.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if it represents anything but in old times the woman was considered to be connected to the moon because of her period-cycle, therefor many thought her to be holy

Best Answer

i remember reading an old book telling that a Moon is compared to a purpose that will surely be fulfilled. It is faithful and is there forever.

Best Answer

Cause they are curvy and can be small and gentle,OR tempestuous,fierce and powerful! They can really be deep-beware the Undertoad,as John Irving said in Garp! They also seem more attuned to nature and cycles than do men..like the ocean that spawns them,they are necessary to life and beautiful to observe but only a fool should approach without a proper and deserved respect. *does the wave*

Best Answer

we love things that go in and out ,up and down frequently,then when you are not aware you get covered in liquid

Best Answer

our mood is up and down

Best Answer

The sea be a treacherous mistress.

Best Answer

When they swell you ride them? Oo

Best Answer

Because we tend to be emotional creatures, going up and down like the waves.

Best Answer

yeah, but we are tough too!

Best Answer

So are tides. It can knock you down. Lol. Emotionality does not mean weakness.

Best Answer

i like that, haha. we can knock you down men!
we maybe like waves... they can't live without us...

Best Answer