Waves are powerful, unpredictable and dangerous as well as beautiful and amazing. It takes a person with a developed intellectual understanding and physical discipline to learn to enjoy the waves. Truth is, everything in life can be like a wave... But, why are women like waves? You are fluid and flowing, ever changing with the tide and yet pulled by the moon. And much like the waves crashing upon the shore you are capable of eroding the strongest stones in a persons heart. And just as someone who forgets to respect the power of the waves you are capable of drowning a person into a deep emotional abyss. ... I can go on but this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to comparing women to waves.

Best Answer

aww... this is so nicely said.
I hope I won't be the wave the can erode a persons heart-again. I feel like wanting to apologize to that one.

Best Answer

It's okay to erode the stones in our hearts... sometimes we need it as a way to help us grow and learn. Young (and old) hearts are often a casualty of our lovers desire to experience life beyond the current reality. -- On behalf of my own once broken heart, thanks for the apology. I forgive you.

Best Answer

hahaha, you are so cute and humble.
I read one article way way back and it said that those who would ask for an apology for other people are "humble".

Best Answer

we love things that go in and out ,up and down frequently,then when you are not aware you get covered in liquid

Best Answer

our mood is up and down

Best Answer

The sea be a treacherous mistress.

Best Answer

When they swell you ride them? Oo

Best Answer