I was married when I was 25 and my ex-husband pretty much just said "We should get married" and I agreed, and then we went ring shopping and after he bought the (rather inexpensive) ring & had it sized at the jewelry shop, he put it on my finger. Uneventful. We divorced after 9 years together and now I'm in crazy love with my bf and think a proposal is coming in 2013...but I think it's gonna be more traditional (we've discussed this some)...surprise ring and stuff. Just curious what happened for you!
gooseyloo gooseyloo 36-40, F 4 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Romance & True Love

mine's the tiffany's bud ring. decided since 2years back and he has to be able to afford it...the ring just hold a special meaning for me it has to be this and nothing else!

Best Answer

Wow, really? It is interesting to see how different people are on this subject. I would be ok with even a CZ ring as long as it looked real, I'd rather we saved money for a cool honeymoon in fact.

Best Answer

ok.... resemble the real thingy is fine too....

Best Answer

I proposed on the internet,,, lol,, on a chat program called paltalk in a private message on voice and cam ,,, :-)))))))))))

Best Answer

Why not in person? (just curious)

Best Answer

Ummmm,, I was in Australia,, she was in America,,

Best Answer

I see!

Best Answer

most remembered proposal was at dinner with my family, he got down on one knee and you know the rest..... I had no idea and yes I picked out the ring, we both compromised so that worked.

Best Answer

So did you pick out the ring after the proposal, or had the two of you discussed it ahead of time?

Best Answer

yes after the proposal, he proposed with a ring, but no pawned it because I wasn't having it haha

Best Answer

LOL What was wrong with the ring? That is only a very slight worry of mine. My boyfriend and I briefly looked at rings online one night and he was choosing these thick bands...I have very small hands, so I was like "ooh I love the thinner bands"

Best Answer

ahahahaaa.. hopefully he listens! Tiffany & co is what I was after hhh so it all worked out...

Best Answer