This just recently happened to me. You're confiding to your best friend in public saying "I think I look ugly" and a complete monger (by monger I mean someone who hasn't taken a bath in years) turns around and asks you "But you have a hot body though, right?" Personally, I felt offended. It implies that he doesn't think I'm pretty so he has to know if my body makes up for it :@ Though he seems like the shallow type who goes for 'hot' girls when he, himself, looks a mess.
Gemz2411 Gemz2411 18-21, F 5 Answers Sep 1 in Community

He reminds me of the creeps you find on EP, only he has to take it to the next level by being so brash about how much of a tool he is.

His opinion is next to worthless. I'm sorry he had to open his ignorant mouth and offend you like that, but I suppose some people just really lack a damn filter and consideration for their fellow human being.

Best Answer

He's a monger. His opinion shouldn't matter.

Best Answer

True, but can't help but feel a little offended.

Best Answer

I think you shouldn't give a ****, he's stranger so does his opinion.

Best Answer

Maybe he has a hot body hiding under there also?

Best Answer

Don't matter how good-looking he is, his personality reeks.

Best Answer