GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 15 Answers Jun 29, 2012

No, you are too old at this point to still be waiting. Kiss the next boy you see.

Best Answer

that was mean...

Best Answer

I am being serious.

Best Answer

i am being serious too...

Best Answer

It is good advice, I am trying to help you. If you wait too long you are going to old and lonely and regret not being more adventurous.

Best Answer

well thanks for the concern... let see...

Best Answer

Well it is worth the wait but don't wait too much longer!

Best Answer

so how long i can wait?

Best Answer

wait at least past the weekend,people drink on weekends so the kisses don't mean as much but no longer than the end of this yr.

Best Answer

Yes because you'll never know what you're missing. Wait until marriage and let your first kiss be the day of your wedding, it will save you a lot of heart ache and no worries about catching herpes or any other STD

Best Answer

i think its has worth......its because you would kiss the right guy :) because i can imagine that first kiss will be very great feeling.... as i also never did :D keep wait until you find your Mr.Perfect

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes if a girl is waiting for her true loves first kiss then it's definately worth waiting for!!just go with the flow and don't think about it too much cuz one day it will happen and I'm sure you will be very happy!!your true love might be right under your nose,or maybe you will find someone who you are destined to be with,but it will take time!!;)xx

Best Answer

Yeah...it will be.

Best Answer

Waiting to have your first kiss with your true love? <br />
It depends on your feelings on true love. <br />
But if I were you, kiss when the moment is right. Kiss a guy you really like, who you know has feelings for you as well, who you respect and is respectful of you; and kiss him spontaneously, like if it just started downpouring rain....or he says something nice about you; don't think about where to put your hands or anything, just do it. The spontaneous kisses are the best ones, and the most memorable.<br />
First kiss doesn't have to be the right guy for you to appreciate it. It just has to be the right time, place, and especially--the right feeling. <br />
I remember one time...I had some friends over my house, and my guy friend and I walked to the store for snacks...and I've always had this fantasy about kissing in the rain as cliche as it sounds. And it started raining....and i liked him yes, so....I don't know. I just wanted to kiss him, and I did. And it was awesome, the rain dripping down our faces, hair soaking wet. It was pretty great. <br />
The guy turned out to be a complete jerk; but the kiss I will always remember as...pretty amazing.<br />
How are you ever going to know the right guy from the wrong one if you don't kiss one of each?

Best Answer

Thank u for taking time to reply to me :) Appreciate it... I guess I have found the right guy recently - hoping the kiss will happen eventually :)

Best Answer

Anytime, i love offering my thoughts.
Remember...don't rush it, but don't keep waiting for something better to come along! if the feeling is there...and i'm sure you know what I mean...the butterfly feeling...if its there, just go for it!

Best Answer

I almost threw up during my first kiss. I don't think you should wait though. Have fun with it. But remember what it leads to.

Best Answer

Like the song says "Good things come for those who wait but not those who wait too late".

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

On the one hand, you will remember your first kiss forever (at least I do) on the other, waiting for your true love is a silly endeavor. You'll never find that "one person". Take a person, close as possible to what your ideal is and then shape that person to better fit you while he or she shapes you. That is how it happens. The chances that you meet that one special person that is absolutely perfect for you are so slim they are approaching zero. Pick a few things that REALLY matter to you in a potential mate and search for those. Sort the rest of it out later.

Best Answer