If its something that's been going on for a long time maybe you should talk to a Councillor, I was feeling really down a while back and felt like I just couldn't be happy and there was nothing I could do anymore so a friend convinced me to talk to someone and I did. I was skeptical about it and felt really awkward and first but talking things through did help. From talking to the Councillor I went to a doctor and started anti-depressants! I was really bummed about being on them at first but now i can honestly say I feel a lot better and look they're definitely only a short term thing. Sometimes you just need a little help to get you through hard times. The main thing is if u really are feeling very unhappy YOU need to take the first step and do something about it. I hope you figure things out soon!! :)

Best Answer

Tell yourself that this time will pass and that you will be just fine. You have your looks, and you will survive whatever comes your way. I have those moments sometime and what helps is that I really like myself and that life can hold all kinds of things for you, you just have to be patient. You shouldn't have to struggle to be happy. You don't need another person to be happy and if someone is making you unhappy then get rid of them because you don't need the aggravation. And if you have to struggle to be happy then you aren't really happy and won't be under these conditions.

Best Answer