tehkittehh tehkittehh 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Self Harm

what would you do if you died and got to a place where you discovered that all of your dreams and all of your expectations would have happened if you would have waited and stayed strong? that is what keeps me here anyways.

Best Answer

there is no world where what i want would come true

Best Answer

how do you know that when you have not seen everything in the world you already live in? Even so... what other world would dying lead you too? Its that logic that just kills everything I have ever done to try to leave this world. It is all that I know and all that I will ever have.

Best Answer

few of us get the life we want,we find joy where we can.

Best Answer

I don't know... but you posting that question makes me feel sad...

Best Answer

Pizza and beer.

Best Answer

Just think of all the CHOCOLATE you can eat!!!!

Best Answer

To be my slave?

Best Answer

Your beautiful

Best Answer

One reason to keep living is for you to help save all the animals from animal cruelty since that is something you despise. Another reason is that there are always going to be new video games out there that you can play with yourself or with your friends. Also you're young yet and there is so much more to live for...perhaps like me your in the waiting game to find someone to love you and keep forever. Another reason is because being a a Schzoid allows you to create friends or imagine people to love and protect you. Would you like to help me by being one of my imaginary friends that follows me around during the day that loves and protects me? :-)

Best Answer

sure although ive helped all the animals i can and halo 4 sucks

Best Answer

Find something positive and stick with it. Believe it or not but there are lots of elderly or younger children that would love to have a friend like you. You just have to seek them out and make them your world. Or since you're a teen, early 20 something perhaps another person who's reaching out. Who could use your help and guidance through tough times that you've already been through. You don't even have to meet them since I know most schizoids don't like that. The internet is a great place for people like us to find others to help.

Best Answer

gimme a good reason to help others. no one helped me. i was on my own thrown in and out of psyc units and left to fend for myself

Best Answer

oh hell,stick around.stay with us here on ep and we will talk about it.the mayan calendar says the jig is up in dec.hang around and we will see.your so young. and dead is forever.

Best Answer

thats not true because they miscalculated the mayan calender

Best Answer

what is the date now?

Best Answer

another hundred years or so

Best Answer

I have in my times have found no reason for myself. I do not know you. I hope you have one.

Best Answer

Because you are very young and it does get better, I promise. It is sort of like a movie, you really need to stick around and see how all this (my arms are flying around) turns out!

Best Answer

You know that weird sensation when you leg falls asleep? That.

Best Answer

hate that feeling lol

Best Answer

Because someone loves you. Someone some where will feel terrible without you there. It gets better it has to.

Best Answer

Their is still much in life that needs to be lived. You should not give up your life due to a hard time. Live your life to the fullest! We only have a short time on this planet and it is best to make the most out of it!

Best Answer

I understand what you're going through.I have been feeling really down lately myself but hang in there!It will get better!Feel free to message me if you would like some support.

Best Answer

its not going to get better though

Best Answer

It will =) Don't you worry.I have been through many things and It always gets better.

Best Answer

no it doesnt

Best Answer

you'd be surprised.

Best Answer

If you don't believe in that u will only make it harder on yourself.I know i am a stranger and you have no reason to trust me but I am telling you I have experienced a lot of very hard times and i ALWAYS get through them and time heals all wounds.Even if it takes longer time thn you would want.

Best Answer

Life

Best Answer

Vagina

Best Answer

Because regardless of what you might think, it beats the alternative.

Best Answer

Prove them wrong.

Best Answer

self gratification

Best Answer