When you're going through hell, keep going!

Best Answer

be true to yourself, and what makes you genuinely happy, that's how I have attained personal success

Best Answer

No matter how slim you feel, don't put up with being crushed between two obese people on the bus. You will really feel it when you stand up.<br />
No offence.

Best Answer

Do not wear heels if you're drinking. EVER.

Best Answer

i know!!! i wasnt wearing high heels or anything, but i sprained my ankle in second grade really badly, and now i am in eighth grade and it is still swollen

Best Answer

Live

Best Answer

avoid floor cheese

Best Answer

alright do u want it in big chunks or small ones

Best Answer

Be happy. Except for rare life and death situations, nothing is as important as it first seem. Just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to you and ****** you off.

Best Answer

don't waste a minute of the next 10 - 12 years - during that time you are the most beautiful and the most quick minded you will ever be - <br />
laugh, act silly, travel, go to college, conquer the world, have a freaking blast!

Best Answer

Hand over the chocolate and no one will get hurt.

Best Answer

do not presume/ pre- judge people...meet them and then make your mind up

Best Answer

Don't follow advice from people you don't know.

Best Answer

if i followed that, then you would be telling me to follow advice from people i dont know, but then i would have to folow this...what you told me to do is impossible

Best Answer

Send me money.

Best Answer

kk

Best Answer