nickolentay nickolentay 13-15, M 22 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Inspiration

There's crabs, lots n lots of tasty crabs

Best Answer

Why should I give YOU a reason when I myself want off this godforsaken, human-infested rock?

Best Answer

your tax refund

Best Answer

Pop rocks.<br />
Yeah, they really are that good ;-)

Best Answer

Its better than the alternative.

Best Answer

It has been SAID IF U KILL YOURSELF that for eternity u will play it over and over-I have known 4 people in my life that have done this-its always unfair to put the ones u love thru this. You are as good as anyone else and ten times better then any stupid bully

Best Answer

man its obvious we should stay so dat v can enjoy ourselves be happy and make others happy.i mean there are bad time but remember the skys are always the darkest before sunrise :)

Best Answer

There aren't any that I can give you. You'll have to think of some yourself. Any reasons I give you are pretty useless.

Best Answer

Hope ........ Hope is the last thing to die. i have Hope that one day humanity will learn to love each other. Like MarsT said its better than the alternative. keep the faith and live life. things will get better.

Best Answer

u will take u no matter where u go <br />
so u might as well stick around

Best Answer

Cuz I need to hear more about raccoons eating potatoes

Best Answer

or we can call them nut-tatoes

Best Answer

hahaha yes, they shall forever and always be nut-tatoes and the only thing served at Thanks Giving.

Best Answer

i like tatoes

Best Answer

The other world might be a lot worse?

Best Answer

To pay me back the $ you owe me

Best Answer

A good reason?

Best Answer

there isnt a reason other than finding your own reason to stay

Best Answer

Stubborn

Best Answer