If you worry, you die.. If you don't worry, you still die.... so why worry. She says that to me EVERYDAY.

Best Answer

good advice.

Best Answer

Look after your pennies & the pounds will look after themselves

Best Answer

Cod Liver Oil twice a day. Never tried it myself but my Gran lived to be 98 - although she loved to say, 'I'm 100 don't you know?'

Best Answer

My grandma used to give us cod liver oil too when we were kids lol

Best Answer

Do on too others as you would have others do on to you.<br />
A apple a day keeps the doctor away.<br />
Give a smile to a stranger. And hopefully you get a smile back, or you may have brighten someone elses day.

Best Answer

The best things in life aren't " Things"

Best Answer

Always be there for Family no matter what, and if you fall in the river you are going to get a whippin

Best Answer

they didn't say any good advice if i think about it. My grandad would say get get strong a lot cos I was a skinny kid. That i did. Now i got the muscles to make trev look like an anorexic on crack.

Best Answer

Dont say a farkin word against Sir Bobby Robson

Best Answer

The only grandparent I knew well was my grandpa, he had a stroke when he was fifty and the only things he could say were 'scotch' and 'yes dear.' He taught me well..

Best Answer

dont trust the white devil

Best Answer