"Trust me". Every time I believed that I ended up either pregnant or broke.

Best Answer

I did NOT have relations with that woman......

Best Answer

Stick with me Ill make you richI

Best Answer

Most of the History I learnt at school has turned out to be big fat hairy lies.

Best Answer

the holocaust never happened or it wasnt as bad as history reflects

Best Answer

I have a ten inch ****.....

Best Answer

Show off!!!!hehehehe!!!

Best Answer

Husband: are you ok dear?<br />
Wife: I'm fine!!

Best Answer

jesus died for my sins.. i was nowhere near even been born yet...

Best Answer

Nothin to it but to do it.

Best Answer

I don't know if anyone already said it, but : "yes, I'm a natural blonde"

Best Answer

The check is in the mail. I wont come in your mouth, I want to help you.(sugargrandpas)

Best Answer

"I'm fine."

Best Answer

an everyday big fat LIE...agree

Best Answer

Life is unfair<br />
Itz all fate i think these are biggest lies

Best Answer

If I am elected.

Best Answer

I learned this in Police Foundations class: any statement that includes the words "So help me God", "On my mother's grave" or "To be honest" is typically an indication of a lie.

Best Answer

Said to me----"I love you"<br />
Said to someone else---"Im doing great"

Best Answer

"The check is in the mail."

Best Answer

bin Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks.

Best Answer

santa clause is the biggest universal lie of all time...

Best Answer

Jesus is white with long blond hair and blue eyes.<br />
The Bible has not been altered by whites.<br />
White women are the most attractive women on Earth.<br />
Rodney King "drowned."<br />
The USA is not in the middle east because they want their oil.<br />
Clinton "did not have sexual relations with that woman."<br />
I love this question. I will be back with more after I take a nap.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter whether Jesus existed or not, it still doesn't make Him white. Fact is, I believe most of what the Bible has to say and whites are not even mentioned in the Bible except to mention that they are the Sons of Satan and Blacks are the Sons of God. Some European artist from the 16th century was commissioned by the leaders of the white church to paint the Son of God in the image of a white man in order to enslave and dominate the original people of the scriptures. Modern day White Jews are fake. They are liars. If the white jews are God's chosen people why do they not have our African names in the bible? Remember, there are no Silvermans, Spielbergs, Rosenbaums etc in the Bible. They stole our bibles and claimed to be God's chosen people after blacks were defeated and enslaved. Adam and Eve were not even white. Blacks are the oldest living race. Whites just got here. Jesus was from a lineage of the Esene Jew who were originally from Abbyslnya (sp), Ethiopia. They migrated to the present region where the white jews are now. Not to confuse you but the Ethiopians that are in the world now are mixed with black also--they are not God's chosen people either--Africans are. Moses married two black women one of which was an Ethiopian. If you read the bible you would also know that Solomons wife was black and the bible dedicates a whole chapter to them and their relationship, its Called Song of Solomon. The Bible says "I AM BLACK" twice--one in Song of Solomon (Song of Solomon 1:5) and one in Job (Job 30:30). I believe He existed because God has spoken to me. Yes, He did and I nearly had a heart attack. You don't believe because He hasn't and will never speak to you.
In the same way the Queen of England exists to keep the nations of imperialism white, white Jews exist to perpetuate the lie that whites existed in the bible and are not satan's people.

Best Answer

That makes about as much sense as any white supremacist nonsense. Unsubstantiated and bogus.

Best Answer

You don't have to believe me, my statements will come back to haunt you when you have no choice but to accept the facts.

Best Answer

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Best Answer