ILoveAGirlInStockings ILoveAGirlInStockings 51-55, M 12 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I don't know. What do I get if I do? Will you spend hours watching the damn football with your mates?

Best Answer

NEVER. Trust me when I tell you I'd want to spend a lot of time with you. I'd want to see your legs as much as I possibly could and would want to touch your legs. I'd be thrilled and would do what you want to do. I have to be honest and tell you I'd be horny some of the time. From your avatar picture you seem pretty and you likely have nicely shaped legs. Thx for answering my question.

Best Answer

I don't think any woman would mind dressing up and being sexy for someone they love. It's when the dressing up means more than her that they would get upset. You've got to make your wife feel like it's HER you are in love with, and not just what she wears on her legs. <br />
But in the spirit of helpfulness, please imagine me in my stockings. I LOVE wearing garters. Definitely a turn on. Please imagine I've got no underwear on while I wear them with heels. Nothing like garters, silk stockings, heels, and no underwear under a dress to make a woman wet. <br />
Enjoy!

Best Answer

OMGGGG! You're making me crazy horny! You're a complete turn on. Thx for your words of wisdom. You're absolutely right. I appreciate that.
You're making me so hard!

Best Answer

well, as i said, I am horny too. maybe it helps me think i can make a man hard just by wearing a few things (or maybe a few **less** things) :)

Best Answer

Wow! I'd LOVE to see a pic of you in a garter and stockings! You're very sexy and making me very very hard. Would you be willing to send me a pic of in nylons? If so, pls send it to me at
rixzone@gmail.com
OMG, I'm going to explode!
Nice to meet you by the way!! :-)

Best Answer

Thank you! You are an amazing sport

Best Answer

yes wearing a stockings making me feel comfortable,i usually wears the black stockings because it fit with my skirt perfectly, in addition it also cover my legs from the chill wind

Best Answer

How nice to hear! I'll bet you look very sexy in them.

Best Answer

well...i get that a lot

Best Answer

Do you think that girls or women are ob<x>jects to cater to your twisted sexual fetishes? Why dont you try sticking a sock over a blow up dolls head and outfitting her with a selection of your finest choice of hosiery! Get a life!

Best Answer

Such anger... I'm not asking a girl to cater to what I want. It's what I like and if she's okay with that, I'd be thrilled. You're very pretty. I'm a gentle guy and would never force anyone to do anything they weren't comfortable doing. I know what I like and need and know some girls would be okay with it. Do you really think my fetish is twisted? I think it's quite mild in comparison to others I've learned about. To some degree, everyone has a fetish.

Best Answer

Now read this question back using a Scottish accent. Deep O sound on hope. and forget the r in girls. You get he point.

Best Answer

silk for me

Best Answer

Some examples here as to why women say men don't open up or communicate. I (we?) don't honestly express myself (ourselves) for fear of the judgmental backlash.

Best Answer

You need to worry about impressing a woman, not whether she will indulge your fetishes.

Best Answer

It would be a two way street. I would do my best to impress her and show her I cared for her, I promise you. I just happen to have a fetish and would be very grateful if a woman would be accepting of it and could have fun with it.
The reason I need some hope is because my wife can't accept it and it's a huge source of frustration for me. Knowing that other women would be fine with it is something I need to hear.
Thx.

Best Answer

So what kind of hope are you looking for? To find a woman who wants to wear pantyhose with you so that you can divorce your wife and run off with her?

Best Answer

Not this one lol

Best Answer

I wear dress slacks and 4-5 inch stilettos everyday <br />
I'm not wearing nylons.. Sorry<br />
I live in Texas.. it's super hot here!

Best Answer

The stilletos sounds amazing. Dress slacks? I'll bet you have gorgeous legs. Why not show them a bit? It's up to you. I hate hot climates because I'm not much for heat and humidity and girls don't wear nylons as much in the heat. Thx for your answer.

Best Answer

As you are in the 51-55 age bracket might it be a better idea to try and find a woman rather than a girl!

Best Answer

I use them interchangably. Women often want to be called girls because it makes them feel younger. And girls like the mature sound of the word woman.

Best Answer

Oh! So you are targeting girls despite your age, I don't know of many women who wish to be called girls either.

Best Answer