LetMeEntertainU LetMeEntertainU 18-21, M 8 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Just break it off fairly, if not for her than out of respect for the love you once shared. She may be cold and heartless now but surely she wasn't always like that, there was once something there that drew you to her, so why kill that memory? It's up to you, just my little ol' two cents, all the best man.

Best Answer

No, all the crulety dished out to me...nothing but the cruellest is called for now.

Best Answer

Well if you know how it feels to be on the receiving end of cruelty wouldn't you rather not inflict that type of pain on someone else? Let it go, you should use that energy you have for revenge on loving someone who deserves it and loves you, instead of wasting it on someone who doesn't mean a thing to you.

Best Answer

That the point....ain't ever going to be another. Learnt my lesson well, don't ever let yourself get that close to anyone who can hurt you. Minute someone says hi...tell them to frack off & be on my merry way.

Best Answer

My friend I have experienced this as well. I loved a girl too hard, left myself vulnerable. She took advantage of me time after time and hurt me like no one else had Have never loved another since then. I just left her, nothing mean or nasty just left. Atleast I know I wasnt as her horrible as her to hurt her like she did me.

Best Answer

Ur sick.

Best Answer

Not as fracking sick as my partner.

Best Answer

Tell her you just had sex w/her mother.

Best Answer

She's deader than a brick...need better input than this

Best Answer

more reason to say you banged her mother ,that is about a cruel as it gets banging a dead person ha ha ha

Best Answer

Naw

Best Answer

chicken!

Best Answer

why would you want to end things cruelly after so many years? If you're ending things, be the bigger person and end it amicably.... that's the mature thing to do :)

Best Answer

Not this time, it ain't.

Best Answer

it may not seem that way, but the way you end it is a reflection of YOU...not the relationship :) Best wishes and hope it all goes well for you

Best Answer

It will......getting even is my main aim in life right now.

Best Answer

I will say one more thing and then butt out, lol. Two wrongs don't make a right.... :) xo

Best Answer

A thousand wrongs done to me make it MY right.

Best Answer

I can feel your anger...big hugs and bowing out of this conversation now :D

Best Answer

When you give every opportunity to someone to make things right, and they smirk at you and do as they damn well please, it's time to get even.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

bang her best friend :)

Best Answer

naw, done that already.

Best Answer