memory35grt memory35grt 31-35 5 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

A conversation might be a start. You pick the topic.

Best Answer

no its not that,may be but as till on ep i dont know what to talk or what ur brains have

Best Answer

ok let's try this in another way. When you have a conversation in real life or on ep in a sort of text communication, you have to have a central idea for what you will limit your ideas around. That is the idea of a topic.
If you want to do a conversation, then the topic or theme of the conversation is the beginning point. Other wise, it is just random small talk, with no direction or purpose, and some would argue that it would be "brainless chatter" then.

Best Answer

Analysing and Intelligence

Best Answer

Sure honey you can have my brain. Please ignore all of the random cramp stuck to it. It been lost under the couch for a while.

Ooo look a penny!

Best Answer

LOL!
Squirrel!

Best Answer

so are the dust bunnies and the random nut's included?
:)

Best Answer

bad migraine headaches at least 2 X a month and charisma, sarcasm, at least half a brain, a sense of humor and about a week before my time of the month you will kill anyone who eats your chocolate.

Best Answer

(scratches head) Was English your FIRST language?

Best Answer

hi ,no

Best Answer

Oh sorry. You must be looking for an empty container if you want my brain.

Best Answer