maan1994 maan1994 18-21, M 11 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Don't believe all the negative media surrounding Arabs (that's only in the best interest of a minority who owns majority of the Media who will do anything to undermine them). The media have given you this perception of religous barbaric men with long beards wearing turbans and always associate them with the word terrorism which is not true. They're in fact educated, friendly and caring people with lots of family values not to mention highly advanced due to their rich oil supply etc Look at Dubai..90% of the population are foreigners from all over the world living in this amazingly advanced city not to forget one of the safest cities in the world...

Best Answer

Human....

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

a generalization I know, but I haven't met every single Arab, so that's about all I can comment on

Best Answer

idk normal people except their wayy to richer then me and us..

Best Answer

I genuinely fear ones who advocate nuking Israel of the map of the earth.

Best Answer

I've only known one personally.<br />
From what I knew of him, his culture was a bit different. His emotions, as well as his family's, seemed to be very much on the surface. He would get on the phone with his parents, and basically they would yell at each other for over an hour. Once he got disappointed about something, and the next time I saw him, he had completely demolished a radio boombox....the first thing he had bought with the salary from his new job. That blew my mind a bit. When I look at the news, it does seem that the culture is a bit more violent and "volatile" than I am accustomed to. And he had a very strong dislike for homosexuals. "In my country, we kill them." He was from a village in Israel. He did not, however, wreak violence on any that I know of...he was even polite to my friend who was gay. Other than that sort of thing, he was a pretty decent fellow. Just different and someone I couldn't quite understand.

Best Answer

i do not know what to say

Best Answer

They are humans.Were lacking in formal school education for a long period of time.Economically,they became a force to reckon with after the discovery of oil in their land.

Best Answer

yes thats right

Best Answer

PoV... I don't know any Arabic men...

Best Answer

that is not important but just give me what you think or read or what you want

Best Answer

they are humans and should be loved just like you and me everyone deserves a chance

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

Their beards are sexy when they're scruffy, but creepy when they're too long..

Best Answer