If you have looked it up you have heard that the ghost perk is now changed so that you are only invisible to radar when you are moving. This helps rprovent camping. Also, I noticed that the duration of uav's is shorter, so you are visible for less amount of time. I think the maps are fantastic, although there are only a few so I am hoping for a map pack soon. Overall, the best cod in the series. two thumbs up!
yolo19 yolo19 18-21, F 2 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

no way near the real thing

Best Answer

Just picked it up last night...haven't even opened the package yet )-:

Best Answer

I think it is a major step up from MW3. Even better than the original. you will find they made a few tweaks that improve gameplay overall.

Best Answer

Good, as I was not a big fan of MW3!

Best Answer

yeah, it was a tank. the original black ops was waaaay better than MW3.

Best Answer

I agree completely...waaaayyyyy too easy to get long killstreaks in deathmatch and devastate the other team with them!

Best Answer

Not my problem, I play on PC for MW3 & all I had was hackers that could shoot me throught the wall. No element of competition whatsoever, just cheaters.

Best Answer

PS3...never played it on PC...I imagine it's a bit more complicated that way

Best Answer

Finally played it this weekend...got my aaaaaaaasssssssssss kicked!! like the original better but this is definitely much better than mw3

Best Answer