Yes, and they would learn how to plant and harvest catnip, and enslave the human race, referring to us as the "milkservers" and regularly spit upon us and hiss with disdain, then self satisfactorily lick themselves

Best Answer

cats have been domesticated for thousands of years...and they still hunt. How much time are we talking about?

Best Answer

They would train us to do the hunting for them

Best Answer

I think they may get awkward, especially when the breed has been selected according to supposedly aesthetic criteria.

Best Answer

Actually this is a great question.. Ever notice they instinctively practice pouncing, attacking and playing toying with you as spar-esque training? I believe you would have to arrive to that this is genetically a perfect hunter ... And they not only practice but perfect the kill with zero bloodshed except mynhands do look pretty fuct.. Lol

Best Answer

No.<br />
We are natural born killers.

Best Answer

I doubt it, my cat won't stop killing stuff even though we buy him THE poshest cat food he still prefers to kill stuff then chuck it straight back up...worst thing is we have an old 70's carpet in our house cos an old lady used to live there, it means you can't see the cat sick unless you saw the cat chuck it up...I now have a very smelly slipper XD lol

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

Well, considering they've been domesticated for at least 6,000 years, I don't think they will ever lose that instinct.

Best Answer

I'm thinking the instinct would always be there. Their desire i mean. My cats used to be indoor only since babies for about 5 years but when they started peeing on everything I started letting them out. They went on a killing spree. There were new dead mouse and bird parts in the yard every couple days for a good amount of time!

Best Answer

I read "killing spree" and I really did laugh out loud. Great story..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer