Give your honest opinion. I don't believe it would be good. I believe in balance, neither patriarch nor matriarch
KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 17, 2012

to nurture has no agendas

Best Answer

probally not much of a difference women have as many problems getting along with other women as men do with other men. So i dont see a GREAT WORLD PEACE suddenly happening just because it would now become a federal crime to leave the toilet seat up.

Best Answer

It isn't? I thought you women were the power behind the throne and really ran everything. Gee, live and learn.

Best Answer

Well yes, men are the puppets, but still... hehe

Best Answer

Well, if it became a matriarchy and not a dictatorship, at least people would have a chance to vote on things. If it was a matriarchy completely ruled by 1 single person... I'd feel quite sorry for anyone living in that country for those 4-7 days when the Queen winds up with her monthly friend.

Best Answer

That's true, wouldn't want a nuclear war every 28 days. heh

Best Answer

I think after the first one there'd be no monthly cycles to worry about.

Best Answer

Society will not suddenly turn into a matriarchy, it is a gradual transition which has already been underway for decades. The changes will be subtle over time as women continue to advance in economic status. The demands of the modern workforce are evolving in favor of a more feminine set of skills and qualities.

Best Answer

If things keep going the way they are Kilie we will one day sood hear , Lord Save the Queen ,.. He Won .

Best Answer