madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 18 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

**** no. You know how many smelly people ride the bus? Me neither, I've never rode the bus.

Best Answer

No, I love driving, it means freedom to me.

Best Answer

Nope. With my truck it takes me 15 minutes to get across the city. On a bus it takes well over an hour

Best Answer

I would never take public transportation unless it was a last resort.

Best Answer

I prefer to rely on good public transport on working days only!! The rest, i prefer car because difficult to travel with family.

Best Answer

No .. where I live it's much easier to drive -- and parking is seldom a problem. I would have no desire to stand around waiting for public transportation when I can have the comfort and convenience of my own car.

Best Answer

If I lived in London or New York I would not have a car, perhaps Seattle. There are very few cities in the US that would have the type of public transport that I would feel comfortable with.

Best Answer

There are only a few cities in the USA with the size and concentration to make mass transit a viable option. This is unfortunate.

Best Answer

Why is it unfortunate?

Best Answer

I checked on it in my area and it would take me three hours to get to work. No thanks.

Best Answer

No. I'm addicted to driving and I live in a huge city.

Best Answer

No there is horrible public transportation in S Florida

Best Answer

This was very useful when I was working in the city. Quicker to get there. But, now I work closer to home and will not give up car as it gives me the freedom and of course during winter when it is cold and windy.

Best Answer

We don't have public transportation, 40 miles out in the boonies, where I live. I will stick with my pickup truck. I can think of nothing worse than being stuck in a city with out personal transportation.

Best Answer

I love public transportation when it's good. In places like NYC you wait 15 minutes for the bus to arrive or take the subway and avoid all the traffic. The sad truth is every major American city had a thriving electric trolley car system at one time, but the auto manufacturers bribed public officials to have them removed.

Best Answer

I take it all the time...I cant stand dealing with parking

Best Answer

Yes. I love the train, the bus is fine. I just don't live in an area with a high enough concentration of people to make those things possible.

Best Answer