Once in ther life time. Your thoughts?
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 34 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Wishing that kind of pain upon another human being is just wrong, what the hell is wrong with you?

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

lmao, thank ya mum today

Best Answer

Clearly there is something seriously wrong with you, you should never wish that kind of pain on someone else you sadistic freak!

Best Answer

LOL ! There'd be a lot fewer men in the pro-life<br />
(anti-choice) movement if they did, that's for certain.

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

There would only be one child per family.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

The experience of childbirth varies from woman to woman and even birth to birth. I hear my grandmother had quick deliveries and very little pain. I on the other hand went through 18 hours of back labor. It felt like I was being bent in half backwards. 4 of those hours were during the time NO pain meds were allowed for the sake of the baby. Yet, if I had been with a supportive partner, I would have willingly gone through the pain again for the delight of having another child.<br />
As far as men suffering childbirth, I don't think they ALL need to go through that. Some are able to give their women all the compassion they need during pregnancy without going through it themselves.

Best Answer

I'd go through with it if I could. If, for no other reason, than to fully understand the awesomeness of the miracle of birth.

Best Answer

Never to belittle the pain of another, but men are no strangers to pain, as no human is. In childbirth, you can take certain painkillers to deaden the pain. I am medication resistant to most forms of painkillers, so this made knee and back surgery for me a very traumatic experience. I could feel every cut, every movement, every stitch and suture. Trust me, I am no stranger to deep pain, not unlike that of childbirth. I have every respect for women who choose to go through that.

Best Answer

I don't have kids and I got a vasectomy. I think I will pass.

Best Answer

Just imagine trying to push a basketball through your penis, and someone kicking unin the balls at the same time

Best Answer

Since I have spared any woman the burden of carrying my child I exempt myself from that experience.

Best Answer

O how noble

Best Answer

Why thank you. I do my humblest best.

Best Answer

Cutting your self whilst shaving!!!

Best Answer

Yall can argue this all day. I like being pregnant for the most part. Delivery is no joke. Men should do all poopy diapers though. Seriously.

Best Answer

I knew a mother of three who passed a kidney stone and said childbirth was almost pleasant by comparison. Kidney stones are much more painful for men than for women so I think your claim is invalidated.

Best Answer

lol they'd make it seem like they're doing mankind a favor.

Best Answer

I don't wish horrible pain on women. What's the deal?

Best Answer

I've never given birth, but the mere thought of labor scares the $%&* out of me.

Best Answer

You don't know what pain is until you've been kicked in the place that god meant only to be treated nicely.

Best Answer

Too bad our place is not always treated nicely!

Best Answer

Agreed! -.-. I've never had a baby, I kind of want to though..., haha :D

Best Answer

well i had a hernia operation and the doctor told me this is what a women feels when having a c-section but worse<br />
omg it was a painful mother for sure!

Best Answer

I sat in the hospital with my ankle badly twisted not long ago. A woman came in and we chatted. She had 2 kids and had broken her leg. She told me that her leg was far worse than child birth.... and I told her I broe bones close too 20 times. She looked at me is shock say.. Good God how could you handle it more than once lol

Best Answer

add me<br />
would love to be the baby coming out of<br />
your pregnant tummy<br />
and then you put me to your nipple to nurse

Best Answer

If men had to give birth there'd hardly be any kids....

Best Answer