mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 30 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Struggles

Chewing a chewing gum just spat out...

Best Answer

Lol....eww.

Best Answer

Rolling in feces...

Best Answer

omg....lol....would have nvr thought of that 1.

Best Answer

shooting myself in the head !!!

Best Answer

Being sentenced to your old jail cell in the prison of its a sorry life

Best Answer

Chopping the other arm off with a rusted hatchet.

Best Answer

Admitting that I'm a moron.

Best Answer

Relighting the fizzled out, and now shortened fuse on a cherry bomb....

Best Answer

A train wreck.

Best Answer

back in hell

Best Answer

my death sentence

Best Answer

Giving my first another chance would be great, my 2nd like snapping my neck in a mouse trap again over and over.

Best Answer

asking some to smack on the side of the head and kick me in the balls real hard.

Best Answer

Me willingly jumping into a pit of Lava...it just won't ever happen.

Best Answer

Having a car that you have to fix more than you drive

Best Answer

As much as i still love her i would be literally mad, doing the same thing expecting it to be different.

Best Answer

You still love her?

Best Answer

Always. She was the only woman i ever wanted children with and she never wanted kids. She was, is the funniest most talented person ive ever known. I first worked with her in a local theatre were she played Lady Macbeth. She completely knocked my socks off. It was 2 years after that we worked together on another play and i couldnt do anything but ask her out. Nearest i ever came to love at first sight. We split 7 years ago but barely a day passes i dont think of her. lol. Im hopeless.

Best Answer

aaawww...hope you two can get back together somehow. If u still love her, you should give her another chance, right?

Best Answer

Far too much water has passed under that bridge. 5 months after we split we did give it another go but it was an epic mistake. Unfortunately, as with many great talented people, there is a degree of lunacy and she was a classic case. My last partner met her once and she commented that she was indeed incredibly witty but deeply cynical and dry. She wasnt wrong.

Best Answer

Hell on Earth.

Best Answer

death

Best Answer

a gamble.

Best Answer

Sighs shakes head :-) x

Best Answer

Groveling

Best Answer