Same as you.

Best Answer

Wise woman

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

i usually do upright. it's just always been that way. i guess cause there is stuff on the counter that gets on the lip of the cup. and i always look inside my cups cause my kids always did the dishes and i had to look inside before i used one. no telling if it was actually clean. lol

Best Answer

You had kids who would wash dishes? I tried that, but stopped when I had more broken than clean.

Best Answer

yes i have had my very huge share of broken dishes. i tried to have as much plastic as possible. and that was what they did to get stuff. you don't clean you don't get to go do whatever. they usually got them done pretty quick. hence the need to check all dishes. but they were working. i gladly checked each dish and utensil.

Best Answer

Paper cups will solve the prob! ;)

Best Answer

Now, there is a plan. But I don't like drinking out of paper. Echhh!

Best Answer

Upside down , the dust and stuff doesn't go in . But I'm a bit anal I rinse all my glasses , plates etc before use anyway . It's hard not offend when I do it at someone else's house .

Best Answer

How often do you wash the shelves? And, I wouldn't be offended if you did that here. I am used to people liking things their way. So, if you come for dinner and want to wash all of your dishes before I feed you, and the pots and pans before I cook, too; I won't mind. As a matter of fact, you can do the cooking and I will enjoy it all the more. Hey, you wanna come for dinner tomorrow?

Best Answer

lol!! she can come here too! clean before, after, during. :) we will cook and eat and she can clean away!!

Best Answer

and i won't be offended at all :)

Best Answer

I like upside down,bugs can't crawl in at night,dust doesn't settle in,fingers are used to reach in to grip it when taking it off shelf.So many good reasons why upside is better to me.

Best Answer

I have never had a bug crawl in. I never put my fingers in when I reach for a glass or mug. And the dust gets rinsed out before use. I always rinse my glasses in cold water for cold beverages, and my mugs in hot water for hot beverages. I like the glass/mug to not change the temp of the drink.

Best Answer

Glasses/mugs down cuz of critters crawling around,,,plates and bowls up cuz they're impossible to stack otherwise....

Best Answer

I am glad I don't have critters where I live, now. It was terrible when I lived in a house where there were spiders and earwigs and ants.

Best Answer