LeslieCat LeslieCat 18-21, F 24 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Fashion

Depends on the Glasses, and the girl

Best Answer

Depends on the girl and the glasses I guess. I hate the way I look in my glasses.

Best Answer

all 3..... meaning sexy!

Best Answer

Hot, glasses are sexy

Best Answer

I don't know if I like it because I use glasses too but I think it's very sexy :P

Best Answer

I wear glasses and I'm hot, cool and nerdy! It's win-win-win! :)

Best Answer

Totally hot! One more thing to take off of her.

Best Answer

I think they're kinda hot

Best Answer

I'd say it depends on the glasses and the girl, like most other people have said. I just got my glasses 2 weeks ago, and I LOVE THEM! Don't know why I didn't get them sooner. I guess I was kinda afraid of getting bullied at school, but times are changing and hipsters wear fake glasses, so I thought what the hell, besides it really pissed me off I couldn't see the black board. As soon as I wore my glasses, guys who have never talked to me kept staring at me during class and complimenting me and people were telling me how great they looked on me. The best advice I can give, is if you're going to buy glasses, make sure you like them and you feel comfortable in them. If people tell you, nasty stuff, ignore them, besides, it's a known fact that some people who wear glasses are way smarter than the people who don't.

Best Answer

glasses-good...bras-bad...

Best Answer

Glasses are never an issue unless she is taking them off so she doesn't have to see me.

Best Answer

hot!

Best Answer

can you find someone hot and loving sex

Best Answer

depends on the person you want to wear it for.

most of my gal friends wore contacts since they thought guys don't like glasses

Best Answer

Mostly depends on the style of the glasses. Those old 1950s/1960s teardrop ones with rhinestones in the corner looked bad on anyone

Best Answer

Hawt. :)

Best Answer

I think all three. I just wear sunglasses, but I've had guys use all three of those comments, and I'm the same me. So I think it's more the style of the glasses, and what you're wearin' or doin' that makes the diff. (just sayin')

Best Answer