Global warming ?<br />
The earth is getting warmer every day I hear this: the earth is warming, the earth warms, the earth is warming, BUT I ALWAYS HAVE COLD FEET ... lololol

Best Answer

-4 C here.Where is that bloody global warming !?!?!??!??

Best Answer

Is hotter than hell where I'm at and its barely 8:30AM

Best Answer

It has not been much of a winter here either...kinda warm and wet.

Best Answer

Yes, global warming is real. Have you watched an inconvenient truth? Besides that...I have a stack of papers 6 inches thick of studies proving that our immense carbon emissions and pollution have caused global warming. The "natural changes" that some refer to do not apply here....the global temperature has skyrocketed past any previous "warming spells" that have occurred throughout earth history. I personally have been witness to the warmer winters and the catastrophic weather that follows. There will come a new ice age that will be the earth's effort to compensate for what we have done to the earth.

Best Answer

when the arctic and antarctic ice shelves calve off pieces larger than ever seen before
ice is fresh water and less dense than salt water therefore if floats on top. evaporates faster. and is the cause of the bizarre weather we have been having
yes the weather has patterns. but man has been dumping tons of chemicals into the air since the start of the industrial revolution some of those chemicals are washed out by rain. which then pollutes the land and the water. that which stays in the air adds to the green house effect and raises temperature of our planet. it may have no effect on us. but ladyrhiannon has children, two daughters, i have a child and i have to answer to her when she says "dad you always told me if i wasnt part of the solution i was part of the problem"
there is an old native american saying "we do not inherit the earth from our past, we borrow it from our future" if we screw it up, how selfish are we to rob our own children of a planet thats clean

Best Answer

agreed!

Best Answer

BEAUTIFULLY PUT...people like make my work easier

Best Answer

NO THE BLIZZARD IS TOO SEVERE

Best Answer

The planet is on track to have one of the coolest years of the last decade.

Best Answer

Yep, extreme weather and a lot of storm, and there are a bunch other that would make our head hurt to think about it ;(

Best Answer

Yeah! The sun is damn hot! Back in the days, i could barely feel the sun's heat.

Best Answer