husband made me scrambled eggs with cheese and coffee is being made right now and homemade cinnamon rolls (not made by me)

Best Answer

aww. how sweet of him..You better hang on to your husband.. Cause i'm feeling hungry..lol j/k enjoy

Best Answer

Something that is both tasty and edible.

Best Answer

Tomorrow we'll have blueberry pancakes, bacon, white toast and oj.

Best Answer

Challah French toast- Does that make me a holla back gal

Best Answer

I was hoping to have him! ;)

Best Answer

I'm thinking a yogurt parfait would be awesome, with a scoop of berries and granola.

Best Answer

good, but I think I would replace the yogurt with whipped cream and the granola with angle food cake. add a little chocolate syrup, maybe a dollop of real good vanilla ice cream... hmmm I think we have the beginning of something here :)

Best Answer

You're turning my healthy breakfast into a dessert, lol

Best Answer

a pot of coffee and a few slices of bread I baked myself :) I'll probably have some cereal in a little while

Best Answer

Can I have some? :)

Best Answer

sure, my door is always open. I'll have to put up a fresh pot of coffee though. come on over :)

Best Answer

lol. thanks, wink!

Best Answer

5 scoop coffee

Best Answer

Hi there, do u mean 5 cups of coffee?.. just be careful when operate a vehicle or other machinery.

Best Answer

5 scoops to make the coffee.. and then drink the pot. The spoon can almost stand up in the cup lol

Best Answer