vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 13 Answers Jul 8 in Doing Good

ok i will start tomorrow

Best Answer

I love procrastinators. :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Always~

Best Answer

I do it every day.

Best Answer

My back hurts and my co-worker is so annoying! I hate Obama! Put negative people in a perfect situation, even for them, and they will find a way to ruin it for people in a better mood..... Ignore the complaints as they only fuel the fire within ***** and moaners....

Best Answer

Tried it once - but people just used me - sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and what is right. <br />
I think the point to make is there is complaining and there is constant negative and pointless whinging that gets on everyone's nerves. <br />
A reasonable constructive compliant is worth while - constant bi'tching is not !

Best Answer

haha no

Best Answer

I'll try it

Best Answer

I've gone weeks actually all at once, no complaining, just being in the moment and enjoying it for what it offered, and people left and right were drawn to me, I guess I exuded confidence, it was some powerful ****.

Best Answer

Oh my husband would be soooo happy!!! No, I can't do it! lol

Best Answer

Yes, of course. Now will you put that big gun away?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I know, they're still after you

Best Answer

I do it every day, but unfortunately there are still people out there complaining about breaking a nail every 24 seconds.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I don't know if I can or not. I can try, that is the best I can do.

Best Answer